Terms and conditions
Copyright @ 2017 Curaçao Airport Partners N.V. – All Rights Reserved
Terms and Conditions for use of the website and content of www.curacao-airport.com
The website www.curacao-airport.com is operated by the Curaçao Airport Partners N.V. (ìCAPî) and as airport operator, offers information that regards Curaçao International Airport. Our principal place of business is at Curaçao International Airport at Plaza Margaret z/n in Curaçao. We can be contacted via [email protected]
The Curaçao International Airport website is offered to you, the user (“User”), conditioned on acceptance of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein, without modification. User access and use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This website has been produced by Curaçao Airport Partners N.V. (AAA N.V.) in good faith, but nevertheless does not offer any guarantees (neither explicitly nor implicitly) that the information contained in it is complete and correct. You may not refer to this information in connection with decisions relating to investments.
In preparation of the website www.curacao-airport.com, every effort has been made to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information may occur. In particular but without limiting anything here, Curaçao Airport Partners disclaim any responsibility for typographical errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained on the www.curacao-airport.com web pages. The information and data included in this website have been compiled by Curaçao Airport partners NV staff from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice to the User. Curaçao Airport partners NV makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, suitability, adequacy, sequence, accuracy, or timeliness of such information and data.
The services, information and data made available at this webste are provided ìas isî, without warranties of any kind. Curaçao Airport Partners NV makes no representations or warranties regarding the condition or functionality of this website, its suitability for use, or that this web service will be uninterupted or error-free.
By entering this website you agree that Curaçao Airport Partners NV cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information and the material contained in this website, without prejudice to your statutory rights in this respect.
The intellectual property rights, including the copyrights, on the material contained in this website is vested in and remains vested in Curaçao Airport Partners NV or third parties. Your access to it does not give you licence to copy and/or distribute this information and you are not permitted to do so without first obtaining permission from Curaçao Airport partners NV or third parties.
Live arrival and departure times pages
The information on the flight arrival and departure times on this website is intended for personal use and is provided as a convenience only. The information is subject to frequent changes without notice. Curaçao Airport Partners N.V. shall not assume any liability for any loss, damage or expense from errors or omissions in this information.
The information on the flight arrival and departure times is for use on this website only. The flight information is not allowed to be copied and/or distributed elsewhere by third parties without written permission of the Curaçao Airport Partners NV.
Disclaimer of Association With User
User acknowledges that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between the User and Curaçao Airport Partners NV or its authorized agents or contractors as a result of this Agreement or use of this website. User agrees not to hold himself or herself out as a representative, agent, or employee of Curaçao Airport Partners NV, and Curaçao Airport Partners NV shall not be liable for any representation, act or omission of the User.
Use of information on website www.curacao-airport.com
The User shall not violate the law by:
- Publishing, posting, distributing, or disseminating any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Uploading or downloading files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents.
- Deleting any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsifying the origin or source of any material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Knowingly introducing viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage, alter or destroy this website or the operation of another’s computer system, network, software, program, documentation or data contained therein.
- Knowingly accessing or attempting to access or use Curaçao Airport Partners NV computer system, computer network, or any part thereof, including this website, for the purpose of devising or executing any scheme or artifice to defraud; obtaining money property or services by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations or promises; or committing theft, including but not limited to theft of proprietary information.
- User agrees to (as available) send and receive electronic mail, engage in conferences and chats, download and upload files, and otherwise use this web site only as permitted by these terms and conditions, any additional policies or procedures published in this web site from time to time by Curaçao Airport Partners NV, and applicable law.